Who We Are
What Information We Collect And How
The information we collect via the Website may include.
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you register to receive email updates on our services).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website and identify your location.
- The location of your bank, the country code of a SIM card if used to contact us and the location of any fixed land line used to contact us. This information (along with some of the information above) is to enable us to correctly calculate the vat to charge for EU based customers as there are different rates between member states and your location is key to this exercise.
What We Do With Your Information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your requests and to provide after sales service but we will not sell or promulgate your personal information (including your email address) save where that is the Data you have associated with an Exaactly address.
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other services and to remind you of renewals and suchlike.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other organisations and companies for administrative purposes (e.g. to our accountants). We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including your postal and email address to us marked “Request for DPA Information” (please do not use this heading on other correspondence).